Spice up your dinner by taking a trip to Korea! This amazing Bibimbap will hit every craving. Protein? Check. Veggies? Double check. Carbs? Triple checked. Check this recipe out and show us your variation of how you made your korean inspired Bibimbap!
1 package Spicy Jinka
1 avocado, sliced
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
1 carrot, thinly sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
4 TBSP sesame oil
2 TBSP soy sauce
1/4 TBSP salt
1/4 TBSP sugar
4 TBSP Korean red pepper sauce (optional)
Sesame Seeds (Optional)
4 bowls of rice
1. In a small bowl, mix together the sesame oil, soy sauce, salt, and sugar.
2. Place the thinly slices carrots, cucumber, and cherry tomatoes into three separate bowls. Pour 1 TBSP of sauce into each bowl and mix. (You can definitely save yourself the dishes and combine all ingredients into one bowl as well!)
3. Layer the vegetables over the rice and pour any left over into the rice. Add the avocado as well.
4. Add 1/4 Jinka into each bowl. Top with the Korean red pepper sauce and sesame seeds.
5. Enjoy and post your Bibimbap onto Facebook or Instagram! :)