This is a simple recipe that you can make in less than 2 minutes (LITERALLY!)
2 pieces baby lettuce
1/4 red pepper, sliced
2 slices swiss cheese
1/4 avocado, thinly sliced
4 oz Jinka, your or your children's favorite flavor
1. Lay the tortilla on a cutting board.
2. Layer lettuce, cheese, and red pepper on your tortilla .
3. Add the Jinka, spread evenly on top the lettuce, cheese, and red pepper.
4. Layer avocado slices on across Jinka layer.
5. Roll up tightly and slice into three to four pinwheels. Enjoy!
*You can add chips, fruits, or veggie slices for a more complete lunch box! We like to back a second box with our Jinka to use as a dip in case we're extra hungry! Or to have as an afternoon snack!